Prepare your eThesis
Your eThesis is the electronic version of your Postgraduate Research thesis or dissertation.
An eThesis is made up of three elements:
- A plain text metadata record describing the origin, themes and content of the thesis.
- One single Portable Document Format (PDF) file containing the full-text of the thesis.
- A declaration of the author’s preferred access level for the final thesis full-text and metadata record, subject to supervisor approval.
We recommend that you prepare for your eThesis submission in advance by:
- Familiarising yourself with the University's Presentation of Theses policy
- Considering any third party claims on the Intellectual Property (IP) and copyright of your thesis
- Considering your options for arranging storage of, and access to, supplementary materials
- Considering and discussing with your supervisor the appropriate access level for your final thesis
See Submitting your eThesis for more information on the eThesis submission process, or Access to your final eThesis for more details on thesis access requirements. Specific guidance is also available if you're planning to submit a Journal format thesis.
You can also contact the eThesis Support Service if you would like more information or assistance.