The Lenagan Library holds textbooks and playtexts to support students in music and drama, including core texts and recommended reading. It also has musical scores, sound recordings and films available to hire.
The Martin Harris Centre for Music & Drama
The University of Manchester
+44 (0)161 275 4985
The Lenagan Library is located on the Lower Ground Floor (Basement) of the Martin Harris Centre.
The last entry to the library will be 15 minutes before the officially advertised closure time. This is to ensure that all customers can vacate the building safely and securely.
Access to the library is by valid University of Manchester ID card.
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Closed Friday, 10 April to Monday, 13 April 2020
- Closed Monday, 4 May and Monday, 25 May 2020
Monday, 6 January to Sunday, 7 June 2020
- Textbooks and playtexts including core texts and recommended reading
- Musical scores including orchestral parts and vocal sets
- Sound recordings - CDs, LPs and cassettes
- Films - DVD and VHS and Blu Ray
All items can be borrowed by all staff and students of the University and anyone who holds a valid Library card.
- Audio Visual room having four individual units to view video cassettes and DVDs and three individual units to listen to LPs, cassettes and CDs. Also one 78 rpm disc player.
- 9 networked PCs.
- Multi-functional device (MFD) for copying and printing.
- Wireless access.