Recognising our donors
We are grateful for the generosity of all the individuals and trusts who have supported the Rylands in recent years.
In particular, we would like to recognise publicly:
- Dr David Shreeve who has supported a three-year programme of cataloguing and research into the Medical Archives at The University of Manchester, and is currently supporting a three-year fellowship for a promising early career researcher.
- The Towneley Family for their support of young researchers through a three-year programme of master's scholarships for the MA in Medieval and Early Modern Studies.
- Mark Younger for his support of a PhD scholarship conducting research based on our collection of Greek papyri.
- The Soudavar Memorial Foundation, Iran Heritage Foundation and the British Institute of Persian Studies for helping us to begin the essential task of cataloguing, conserving and digitising the Persian manuscripts collection.
- An anonymous Foundation and numerous individual donors who have supported our work to begin to present a complete picture of the extraordinary wealth of historical manuscript and printed materials in Hebrew and related scripts.
Donate now online
You can make a donation to the Rylands right now via our easy to use online form.
Ways to support us
There are many ways in which you can support us. Here are some of the most important.
Our amazing collections urgently require expert attention to ensure their long-term preservation and use.