Web accessibility statements
The University of Manchester Library is committed to making the information and resources that it provides via the web accessible to all users.
We aim to be standards compliant and follow general principles of usability and universal design, which should help all visitors to our websites.
We have published separate web accessibility statements for our key online interfaces. If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch:
- Library forms accessibility
- Library Help accessibility
- Library Search accessibility
- Manchester Digital Collections accessibility
- Reading lists accessibility
- Sentry room booking accessibility
- The University of Manchester Library website accessibility
Web accessibility statements for University staff-facing websites and applications can be found on StaffNet.
Visit StaffNet (CAS protected)