For information or guidance on any aspect of Research Services, including Research Data Management, eThesis, Open Access and Research Metrics - please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond to enquiries as soon as possible, and within the following timeframes. If you require urgent assistance, please state this in your email and we will endeavour to prioritise your enquiry, however please be aware this may not always be possible due to the large volume of enquiries that we receive.
- Research Data Management
- Enquiry: Two working days
- DMP Manchester Outline questions feedback: One working day
- Data Management Plan review: 10 working days
- Submission-related enquiry: One working day
- Non-submission-related enquiry: Five working days
- Open Access
- Green OA or other scholarly communication enquiry - 5 working days
- Gold OA funding request or enquiry - 7 working days
- Research Metrics - 2 working days (initial response)
My Research Essentials resources
Our researcher development program – My Research Essentials – offers a comprehensive programme of workshops, information sessions, and online resources designed to support development for researchers at all career stages. Topics covered include resources to use during the research process, dissemination of research, and how to raise your research profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can also access support via the FAQs asked on our Library help pages. The answers are arranged into topics: