Students can access support for many IT issues from the Digital Support Service.
Please use Library Chat and Library Help, or ask a member of Customer Services if in the Library.
How we can help
Digital Support Services team provide help for students with:
- IT account queries
- connecting to email or other University services
- support for personal devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Eduroam, Wi-Fi and Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- University licensed applications (including Microsoft Office 365)
- Library PC cluster & printing support
- Library digital services and equipment loans
- general troubleshooting and guidance
Where to find support
The Digital Support Service team can assist both online and in the Library.
Personal device support
We can provide support for personally owned equipment.