Students can access support for many IT issues from the Digital Support Services Team.
Please use Library Chat and Library Help, or ask a member of Customer Services if in the Library.
How we can help
The Digital Support Services team provide help for students with:
- support for personal devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones;
- Microsoft 365 applications;
- installing University licensed applications;
- eduroam, Wi-Fi, Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Duo 2FA;
- IT account queries;
- connecting to email or other University services;
- technology support for Library PC clusters, group study rooms, teaching rooms;
- Library laptop and iPad loans; and
- general troubleshooting and guidance for library digital services.
Where to find support
The Digital Support Service team can assist both online and in the Library.
Personal device support
We can provide support for personally owned equipment.