Prepare your eThesis
Your eThesis is the electronic version of your Postgraduate Research thesis or dissertation.
An eThesis is made up of three elements:
- A plain text metadata record describing the origin, themes and content of the thesis.
- One single Portable Document Format (PDF) file containing the full-text of the thesis.
- A declaration of the author’s preferred access level for the final thesis full-text and metadata record, subject to supervisor approval.
We recommend that you prepare for your eThesis submission in advance by:
- Familiarising yourself with the University's Presentation of Theses policy
- Considering any third party claims on the Intellectual Property (IP) and copyright of your thesis
- Considering your options for arranging storage of, and access to, supplementary materials
- Considering and discussing with your supervisor the appropriate access level for your final thesis
You can also contact the eThesis Support Service if you would like more information or assistance.