Open Research Forum
Thursday, 26 October 2017
‘Open in order to…’
Thursday, 26 October, 3-6pm
Space 5, Contact Theatre
As part of Open Access Week 2017, the Library is hosting an Open Research Forum at the Contact Theatre. Join researchers from a range of disciplines and career stages to debate the issues, challenges and benefits of openness, and what it means to be an ‘open researcher’. Slide-free, story-based talks will be complemented with interactive activities and the event is a fantastic opportunity for networking and discussion with your peers. Refreshments will be provided throughout the afternoon, and the bar will be open from 5pm.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof. Matthew Cobb, School of Biological Sciences
- Dr. Rachael Ainsworth, School of Physics and Astronomy
- Lisa Heaney, School of Health Sciences
- Dr. Mark Humphries, School of Biological Sciences
- Dr. Russell Garwood, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Dr. Lamiece Hassan and Dr. Sarah Fox, School of Health Sciences
If you have any questions, contact the Library via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please book your space via the event listing below.