Information on accessing the Library and its resources as an external customer.
To use the services at The University of Manchester Library, you will need to have Library membership.
There are several categories of membership:
Staff and students of The University of Manchester
- Alumni of The University of Manchester
- Courses with special arrangements
- Staff and students of NoWAL institutions
- Members of the Manchester Medical Society
- Members of the public
- Staff and students from other universities
- School and college students
Our offer for alumni of the University of Manchester.
Information on applying for membership at the Library.
Access to the Library for visiting staff and students.
Membership schemes for the general public and other visitors.