How to book
Placing a booking
- Go to My Manchester
- Log in as normal
- Click on the 'My Learning' tab
- In the Library study rooms portlet, click on Book a study room
- Choose the required slots, up to 3 hours.
- Click on confirm
Alternatively, bookings can be made at the desk.
Once the booking is made, you will see the confirmation of the times and day booked.
How to access the room
If you have a booking, a member of staff at the desk can direct you to your room; then simply open the door and enter.
If you have any problems with access, please speak to a member of staff.
When you leave
- Vacate the room 5 minutes before the end of your session.
- Remove any Library materials that you have been using.
- Ensure all refuse is disposed of responsibly (leave no trace).