How to book
Placing a booking
- Go to My Manchester.
- Log in as normal.
- Click on the 'My Learning' tab.
- In the Library study rooms portlet, click on 'Book a study room'.
- Choose the required slots, up to 3 hours.
- Click on confirm.
Staff may make bookings for the rooms, but must speak to a member of Library staff at Joule Library, rather than booking via My Manchester.
How to access the room
If you have a room booked you can just open the door and enter.
If you have any problems with access, please speak to a member of staff at the desk.
When you leave
- Please vacate the room 5 minutes before the end of your session.
- Remove any Library materials that you have been using.
- Please ensure all refuse is disposed of responsibly (leave no trace).