Students can access support for many IT issues from the Digital Support Service.
Please use Library Chat and Library Help, or ask a member of Customer Services if in the Library.
How we can help
Digital Support Services team provide help for students with:
- IT account queries
- connecting to email or other University services
- support for personal devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Eduroam, Wi-Fi and Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- University licensed applications (including Microsoft Office 365)
- Library PC cluster & printing support
- Library digital services and equipment loans
- general troubleshooting and guidance
- HelpMeGetOnline service
Where to find support
The Digital Support Service team can assist both online and in the Library.
Personal device support
We can provide support for personally owned equipment.