Order a Book
We understand your frustration when you can’t get the book you need for your studies.
This is the Order a Book service for students. If you are a member of staff, please visit the 'Order a Book' for staff page:
Order books for your studies
If the Library doesn’t hold an electronic copy of the book you need, fill in the order form and we will get it for you.
- we can only provide books that are available electronically
- please select your orders carefully so that we can manage demand
How it works
- We will try and provide your items as e-books.
- If an e-book is not currently available from our suppliers we will let you know as soon as possible. We will also work with suppliers to check e-availability on a regular basis.
Before ordering a book please note the following:
- Check that the Library does not already have an electronic copy of the book: Search books
- Select your orders carefully
How long will it take?
- We will make e-books available as soon as possible.
- You will be notified via email when the e-book is available
At this time we are unable to provide you with access to books held at other libraries in the UK and overseas.