Scholarly Communication Service
What is the Scholarly Communication Service?
The Library's Scholarly Communication Service supports researchers at the University of Manchester in matters relating to scholarly communications. There are notable differences in publishing practices across disciplines, but researchers from all backgrounds and at all career stages can benefit from the resources available.
The service focuses on journal publishing and will cover 3 main areas:
- Open Access publishing
- Choosing a journal for your research
- Measuring the impact of your research
How will the Scholarly Communication Service help me?
The service will help you to:
- Find information about journals and publishers
- Find answers to questions about Open Access
- Comply with research funder Open Access policies
- Maximise the impact of your research
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us:
Tel: +44(0)161 306 1517 (internal: x61517)
Scholarly Communication – Research Services
The Main Library