The Library's Reading Lists service is changing to make it easier to create and manage your reading lists and request new teaching resources.
The Library’s new reading list management system, Reading Lists Online, is now available to staff.
It will replace the current system, Link2Lists, as well as all methods of requesting reading list items, including digitisation and high demand items.
Reading Lists Online will launch to students in September 2019.
What do you need to do?
You now have access to Reading Lists Online and can log in using your University username and password via the link below.
In order to guarantee your reading lists and new teaching resources are available for students in September 2019, you need to do the following:
Your reading lists are currently in Link2Lists
- Your reading list has now been migrated to Reading Lists Online.
- You now have access to the new system – log in with your University username and password.
- You need to check your lists are correct and tag each list item’s importance. Follow the simple steps in our user guide.
- If you want to edit your lists, request new teaching resources, or create a new list, contact our Reading Lists team by 28 June 2019 and we’ll do the rest.
Your reading lists are not currently in Link2Lists
- The Reading Lists team will add your lists to Reading Lists Online for you.
- Send your reading lists to our Reading Lists team by 28 June 2019, indicating each list item’s importance. Follow the simple steps in our user guide.
- If you want to request new teaching resources for September 2019, include these items on your lists, indicate their importance and flag them as new purchases.
Log in to Reading Lists Online
Use your University username and password to log in.
About the Reading List service
Access the Library’s Reading List Strategy and Purchasing Policy.
Access the user guide for step-by-step instructions.
Access user guide
Contact the Reading Lists team
Tel: +44 (0)161 306 5892
Email Reading Lists team