Use Reading Lists Online to manage your reading lists and request new teaching resources.
Teaching staff can use Reading Lists Online to access the following Library services:
- Create and manage reading lists
- Make reading lists visible to students in Blackboard
- Order new items for teaching
- Ask for book chapters and journal articles to be digitised for your students
- Ask for an item to be transferred to High Demand loan status
If you need to order resources for your research, use our Order a Book service for staff.
Reading Lists Online user guides
How to use the reading lists management system.
Access user guides
One to one sessions
Accessed the user guides but still need help? Book a session with the Reading Lists Team.
Book your place
Contact the Reading Lists Team
Tel: +44 (0)161 306 5892
Email the Reading Lists Team
About the Reading List service
Access the Library’s Reading List Strategy and Purchasing Policy.