MLE online resources
Our award-winning online learning resources form a key component of the MLE programme. These resources focus on the development of essential skills (such as academic writing, or how to locate and evaluate information sources). A full list of online resources is available.
Once you have identified which of our resources best suit your teaching need we will work with you to make sure the resources are fully integrated into the course’s Blackboard space. A member of our team can then deliver a face-face session which highlights the benefits of these resources and their relevance to the programme of study.
Our online resources are also a great tool for providing constructive feedback to your students. For example, if a student is having difficulty with referencing then providing a link to the relevant online resource can be a great way to help your students improve.
Our award-winning interactive online learning resources form a key component of the MLE programme.
Library specialists can design, develop and deliver an interactive and innovative face-face session within your programme.
If you have any questions, please contact us, or take a look at the directory below to get a flavour for the different themes and topics covered by the MLE programme:
- Finding information
- Critical thinking
- Writing, presentations, and group work
- Study strategies
- Independent learning
- Identifying appropriate search tools
- Using search tools
- Using alternative sources
- Evaluating source material
- Academic reading and critical analysis
- Understanding and analysing data
- Academic writing
- Writing for different purposes
- Presentation skills
- Working with others
- Planning and organisation
- Identifying and implementing appropriate study strategies
- Storing and sharing information
- Bibliographic and reference management
- Managing your online identity
- Learning to learn
- Reflecting on your learning
- Becoming a lifelong learner