There are many different ways to search for content in LUNA, using the keyword search function is a quick, simple way to find content.
- Go to the Search Box
- Enter your search term (eg Dante)
- Click the 'Search' button
Advanced Search: All collections
LUNA's Advanced Search function allows users to construct advanced search queries. These advanced search queries can be made across one, or several collections.
- Click on 'Advanced Search'
- Search by all fields or click on the drop down menu to select a category
Advanced Search: Single Collection
- Click 'Clear selection'
- Select the collection to search
- Click on drop down menu to select field eg 'creator' type in your search term 'Dante'.
- Click 'Search'
Tips: Ensure your spelling is correct. Also, try different of types of keywords/search terms eg: flower, flowers, plant, herbal, vegetation.