Study spaces are available in the Main Library and the Alan Gilbert Learning Commons over the summer vacation.
You do not need to book a study space over the summer vacation. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Health and safety
- You are required to wear a face covering at all times in the Library, even while seated at a study space. This does not apply to those with medical conditions who are not able to wear face coverings.
- Failure to wear a face covering (unless exempt) may result in you being asked to leave the building.
- Once inside, face coverings do not replace social distancing, so you should still maintain a two-metre distance at all times.
- You must sanitise your hands when you enter the buildings, and wipe down all study spaces before and after you use them using the cleaning products provided.
If you have questions about booking a space, contact us on LibraryChat.
- Main Library opening times
- Alan Gilbert Learning Commons opening times
- Eddie Davies Library opening times
- Restricted by Alliance MBS to students at the Business School
Visit the IT Services website for information about the University's PC Clusters and connecting to PC clusters remotely.