Group study rooms
Many of the Library sites have Group Study Rooms available.
All study rooms can be used by groups without booking, but to guarantee the space, the room should be booked in advance:
- Bookings can be made up to 28 days in advance.
- The rooms can be booked in slots of 60 minutes up to three hours.
- You can have up to two bookings a day, five bookings in any one week, and up to 10 bookings in a month.
Group study rooms by Library
- Main Library group study rooms
- Alan Gilbert Learning Commons group study rooms
- Joule Library group study rooms
- Stopford Library group study rooms
Book a group study room
Visit My Manchester to access the group study room booking tool.
How to book
Visit Library Help for more information about booking group study rooms.