Group study rooms at Main Library
There are 14 Group Study Rooms on Green 2 in the Main Library.
- Each room can be used in a booked session by a minimum of two and a maximum of eight people.
- The rooms are furnished with a large table and eight chairs, a PC and a 32 inch LCD monitor.
- You will need to login with your username and password to access these PCs.
- Laptop cables are available in rooms 1-7 for you to connect your laptop to the screen.
- Room bookings are available during normal Library opening hours.
Make a booking
Book a group study room
Visit My Manchester to access the group study room booking tool.
How to book
Visit Library Help for more information about booking group study rooms.