Library Finance Zone@Dover Street
The Finance Zone at Dover Street will close at 4pm on Friday, 14 December, reopening at 9am on Wednesday, 2 January 2019 in the new Eddie Davies Library.
During the move, The Finance Zone’s specialist facilities, including the Database Suite and Bloomberg Suite, will be unavailable, so customers are advised to access anything they need before we close.
Dover Street supports the teaching, learning and research activities of the Alliance Manchester Business School community and is a dedicated hub for MBA and Postgraduate programmes.
The Library Finance Zone is situated on the ground floor in rooms G.010 and G.013.
Dover Street is also the home of the Business Data Service.
See the Precinct Library for other resources including books.
Library Finance Zone
Dover Street Building
The University of Manchester
+44 (0) 161 275 6515
Visit Library Help for further assistance:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 4pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Bank holiday on Monday, 27 August - closed
- Swipe card access is available 24/7 via rear entrance for MBA students only
- All other current students and staff are permitted from 8am to 6pm on working days
Resources for Research
The facility has dedicated PCs offering access to specialist financial databases including Bloomberg and Datastream. Drop-in research consultation sessions are offered weekly, where you can bring your business data enquiry to an expert.
For details, please visit your Business and Management subject guide.
Dover Street Building, Library Finance Zone:
- Database Suite offering drop-in access to specialist financial databases - located in room G.010.
- Bloomberg Suite offering drop-in access to 5 Bloomberg PCs - located in room G.013.
For further information about accessing these services, please contact us using the telephone number or email address above.
Other parts of Dover Street Building:
- Teaching and syndicate rooms
- MBA and executive lounge
- 32 PC cluster for PGT students
- Café (serving Monday-Friday, 8am - 3pm, seating available 24/7 for MBA students)
- MFDs for printing, photocopying and scanning