Group study rooms at Joule Library
There are two group study rooms available in the Joule Library.
- The Classroom has a maximum capacity of around 40 people.
- It has a computer and projector that are available to be used by students and staff.
- Controls for projector use have to be obtained from Library staff.
- Tables and chairs may be moved around to suit the needs of your group.
- The Group Study Room has a maximum capacity of 12 people.
- It contains no IT equipment and is intended for use as a study space only.
- Room bookings are availabkle during normal library opening hours.
Room bookings and further information
Book a group study room
Visit My Manchester to access the group study room booking tool.
How to book
Visit Library Help for more information about booking group study rooms.