The material in the Braddick Library supplements the stock of the Main Library and includes additional copies of recommended reading for taught courses, books and journals. The Library is situated within the School of Physics and Astronomy, on the first floor of the Schuster Building.
School of Physics and Astronomy
The University of Manchester
+44 (0)161 275 4078
Help and support
Visit Library Help for further assistance:
The last entry to the Library will be 15 minutes before the officially advertised closure time. This is to ensure that all visitors can vacate the building safely and securely.
Access to the Library is by valid University of Manchester ID card.
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Closed – Tuesday, 24 December 2019 until Wednesday, 1 January 2020
- Closed - Friday, 10 April to Monday, 13 April 2020
- Closed - Monday, 4 May and Monday, 25 May 2020