You can speak to any member of Library staff dressed in purple to help you find a space or to check systems for occupancy figures in other library sites you could try.
As well as Main Library, you can find spaces to revise in the following:
- Alan Gilbert Learning Commons - Oxford Road side of building is silent study during exams
- Art and Archaeology Library – Mansfield Cooper Building
- Braddick Library - Schuster Building
- Joule Library Floor E, Sackville Street Building
- Kantorowich Library – Humanities Building
- Lenagan Library - Martin Harris Centre
- Stopford Library – Stopford Building
- Stephen Joseph Studio – one minute walk from Main Library (60 spaces) from 6 to 24 January.
We also bring you the following extra study space in Main Library from 6 to 24 January:
- Main Library, Blue Ground (36 additional spaces)
- Main Library, Red 3.1 Meeting Room (16 additional spaces)
You can view availability for all the University's PC Clusters online on IT Services' cluster availability page.