You can speak to any member of Library staff dressed in purple to help you find a space or to check systems for occupancy figures in other library sites you could try.
As well as Main Library, you can find spaces to revise in the following:
- Alan Gilbert Learning Commons - Oxford Road side of building is silent study during exams
- Art and Archaeology Library – Mansfield Cooper Building
- Braddick Library - Schuster Building
- Joule Library Floor E, Sackville Street Building
- Kantorowich Library – Humanities Building
- Lenagan Library - Martin Harris Centre
- Stopford Library – Stopford Building
- Stephen Joseph Studio – one minute walk from Main Library (60 spaces) from 11 May.
We also bring you the following extra study space from the end of the day on Monday 29 April until Wednesday, 5 June:
- Main Library, Blue Ground (156 spaces)
- Main Library, Red 3.1 Meeting Room (16 spaces)