Build strong foundations to enable the Library to deliver its strategic goals, facilitating a high performing culture which will deliver service excellence.
- attract, develop and progress our people to ensure optimum performance within a culture of openness, support and trust;
- continuously review performance against agreed targets and maximise potential by giving our people the time and support to develop;
- ensure our services meet or exceed expectations, put our customers first and deliver without unnecessary friction;
- help customers to take advantage of opportunities to personalise their experience;
- ensure that Library facilities support the teaching and learning, research, academic and social needs of the University by increasing the range and quality of flexible spaces across all our sites;
- contribute to the wider landscape of Higher Education through strategic collaboration with other academic institutions;
- ensure our financial and business planning supports our strategic direction.