Stopford Library Group Study Rooms
Information and facilities
There are 6 Group Study Rooms in the Stopford Library. Each room can be used in a booked session by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 14 people.
The rooms are furnished with a large table and 14 chairs, a 32 inch LCD monitor and a large “sqwiggle” board. Pens and board wipes are provided. Laptops can be plugged in to the monitor.
- The rooms are for use by students of The University of Manchester who need to work together for academic purposes. They may not be used for individual study or by students from other institutions.
- Your booking will automatically be cancelled if you arrive later than 15 minutes after your booking has started.
- Bookings can be made up to four weeks in advance.
- Bookings must be made via My Manchester.
- The rooms can be booked in slots of 60 minutes up to 3 hours.
- You can have up to 5 bookings in any one week and up to 10 bookings in a month.
- To ensure bookings run to time, please clear the room 5 minutes before the end of your booked period.
- Failure to vacate the room on time may result in restrictions on further room bookings.
- Room bookings are available during normal Library opening hours.
See conditions of use for further information.