Precinct Library Group Study Rooms
Information and facilities
There are three Group Study Rooms available in the Precinct Library.
Seminar Room 1 and Seminar Room 2 are located on the Upper Level. They both have a maximum capacity of 8 people, and each contains a large LCD monitor.
Seminar Room 3 is located on the Lower Level. It has a maximum capacity of 8 people and contains a large LCD monitor.
- The rooms are for use by students of The University of Manchester who need to work together for academic purposes. They may not be used for individual study or by students from other institutions.
- Bookings can be made up to four weeks in advance.
- Bookings must be made via My Manchester .
- The rooms can be booked in slots of 60 minutes up to 3 hours.
- You can have up to 5 bookings in any one week and up to 10 bookings in a month.
- To ensure bookings run to time, please clear the room 5 minutes before the end of your booked period.
- Failure to vacate the room on time may result in restrictions on further room bookings.
- Room bookings are available during published opening hours.
See conditions of use for further information.