Charles William Andrews (1862-1940)
Charles William Andrews was the son of the Wesleyan minister N. P. Andrews. He entered the ministry in 1885 and after nine years circuit work, was appointed to the newly formed Bolton Mission.
Andrews proved himself an evangelist of great ability. In 1907 he moved to the Leeds Oxford Place Mission and in 1910 was appointed one of the General Secretaries at the Mission House, where he served with distinction until retirement in 1930.
Source: Minutes of Conference 1940 and Methodist Recorder February 1 1940, p.6