Harry William Kenneth Sandy (fl.1924-1968)
Harry William Kenneth Sandy was educated for the Wesleyan ministry at Richmond College and served as a missionary in China from 1924 to 1936. Upon his return to Britain, he was appointed to Leeds Brunswick.
Sandy left Methodism in 1939 and was ordained as an Anglican minister in 1942 with the appointment of a priest in the Diocese of Singapore. From 1945 he served parishes in Derbyshire, Kent and Birmingham. His last known appointment was as a Diocesan Chaplain. His name disappears from Crockford's after 1968
Source: Hill's Arrangement 1938, Crockford's Clerical Directory 1967-68 and Harold Burgoyne Rattenbury papers (MARC)