William Hardon (1742-98)
William Hardon was a dealer in cloth of Leeds, Yorkshire. He married in 1769 and was converted a few years later, partly under the influence of the Anglican minister Miles Atkinson and partly after attending Methodist worship.
Hardon served as a chapel trustee and as general steward of the Leeds Circuit from 1781 until his death. Throughout his life he was also a conscientious member of the Church of England.
Source: Arminian Magazine 1798, pp.332-334