A selection of material from the Christian Brethren Archive has been digitised, and is available to view through the University of Manchester Image Collections:
- Lantern Slides photographs illustrating missionary activities, coloured illustrations including two sets of Pilgrims Progress, and a collection on Biblical themes.
The Fry Manuscripts transcriptions of important letters and other items relating to the life and work of Benjamin Wills Newton, taken down by Alfred Fry.
Scrapbook of Leonard Sheldrake illustrating his activities as a travelling preacher in the United States during the 1930s.
Greek New Testament with annotations by John Nelson Darby containing commentary and extensive handwritten notes.
Scrapbook of John Nelson Darby containing letters, certificates, newspaper cuttings, tickets and other ephemera relating to the life of Darby.
Letter book of John Nelson Darby transcriptions of letters written whilst Darby was on the first of several missionary journeys in Ontario, Canada.
- The Diary and Notebook of Dan Crawford containing notes on Crawford’s journey to Africa and experiences as a pioneer Brethren missionary
Correspondence of John Nelson Darby letters from and to Darby 1829 - 1888
- Journals of E.H. Broadbentrecording his missionary work across Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia 1898 - 1940
- Photographs of Geoffrey Taylor Bull illustrating his time in Kuling, China and Tibet, 1947
- Brethren Assembly Address Books for 1873, 1897, 1904, 1933
- Echoes of Service Postcards featuring images of mission workers and information on the country in which they are working
Echoes of Service full early editions the periodical 1872 - 1918