menu icon mobile devices search icon mobile devicesSearch the site

Henry Taft (1772-1824)

Henry Taft was trained as a doctor of medicine, and was coverted at the age of twenty-eight. He entered the Wesleyan ministry in 1802. His final circuit was Birmingham where he was instrumental in obtaining subscriptions for the erection of the Cherry Street Chapel.

Source: Arminian Magazine 1824, 213 and 645.

Return to Tabb - Tyerman

Can we help?