menu icon mobile devices search icon mobile devicesSearch the site

William Hardon (1742-98)

William Hardon was a dealer in cloth of Leeds, Yorkshire. He married in 1769 and was converted a few years later, partly under the influence of the Anglican minister Miles Atkinson and partly after attending Methodist worship.

Hardon served as a chapel trustee and as general steward of the Leeds Circuit from 1781 until his death. Throughout his life he was also a conscientious member of the Church of England.

Source: Arminian Magazine 1798, pp.332-334

Return to Habersham - Hutton

Can we help?