The Precinct Library supports the teaching, learning and research activities of the Alliance Manchester Business School community.
Alliance Manchester Business School
+44 (0)161 306 3200
The last entry to the library will be 15 minutes before the officially advertised closure time. This is to ensure that all customers can vacate the building safely and securely.
Access to the library is by valid University of Manchester ID card.
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Closed on Monday, 28 August (public holiday)
Saturday, 10 June to Sunday, 17 September 2017
The library holds core texts and other recommended reading in the subject area of Business and Management which includes an extensive High Demand collection. A quiet study area is offered on the lower level.
The library has dedicated PCs offering access to specialist financial databases Bloomberg and Datastream. These PCs are bookable at the Enquiry Desk.
Resources for Research
- 300 study spaces, 108 of which have laptop plug in facilities.
- A cluster of 30 PCs and 6 Quick Access PCs.
- 2 MFDs for printing, photocopying and scanning (one colour, one black and white).
- 3 group study rooms (bookable online). Each room holds up to 8 people and is equipped with a PC and large screen.