Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- My Learning Essentials Training courses
- Find a book
- Find a journal article
- Find your course reading lists
- Plagiarism and how to avoid it
- How to structure a literature search
- Referencing and bibliographies
- Support for your dissertation
- University language courses
- Accessing e-journals, e-books and databases
The Library provides key resources for your learning. You can borrow books including many textbooks and find the latest journal articles in your subject. The reading lists you find in your Blackboard courses will give you access to library resources directly relevant to your studies.
You can also get one-to-one advice from librarians on how to find information sources and how to get the best out of the wide range of electronic resources the University subscribes to. These include books, databases, reference works as well as research journals.
If you need a book or journal article that is not in the Library see Document Supply and Inter-Library Loans.The library offers training courses in Research and Information Skills. Undergraduates and Postgraduate students are welcome. There is no cost. Find out more.