The Kantorowich Library is on the ground floor of the Humanities Bridgford St Building. The library’s collections support the teaching, learning and research of the School of Education, Environment and Development, with particular emphasis on the disciplines of Architecture, Geography and Planning and Landscape.
The library welcomes all University of Manchester Library customers.
The Kantorowich Library
Humanities Bridgeford Street
The University of Manchester
Tel: 0161 275 6858
- Gary Penrice – Co-ordinator
- Jenica Bamber – Supervisor/Administrator
- Oliver Spain – Customer Services Assistant
|Monday to Friday||9.30am||5pm|
- Closed Friday, 3 April to Monday, 6 April (inclusive)
|Monday to Friday||9.30am||7pm|
- Closed Monday, 4 May and Monday, 25 May (public holidays)
- Friday, 5 June open 9.30am - 5pm
|Monday to Friday||9.30am||5pm||Closed for lunch 1pm - 2pm|
- Closed on Monday, 31 August (public holiday)
There are eight computer terminals for access to the Library's online catalogue and electronic resources, and two self-service photocopiers adjacent to the Library counter.
There is a lounge area at the end of the library with facilities for customers to relax or to work more informally. Within this area is a seminar room which customers are able to book in advance when they wish to work collaboratively.