Make e-journal access easier on any device
BrowZine is available both as an app and via their website
archive is an app (and website) that enables users to browse, read and monitor e-journals from different publishers in one simple interface.
The resource unites articles from databases into complete journals that are then arranged by subject on a Library-branded newsstand. This allows you to:
- Read scholarly journals in a format that is optimised for tablets.
- Create a personal bookshelf of favourite journals.
- Be alerted when new issues of a journal are available.
- Bookmark articles that you want to read in the future.
- Easily save to Refworks, Zotero, Dropbox, or Mendeley.
You can access BrowZine through the Library’s databases page.
Supported publishers include: Elsevier; Wiley-Blackwell; Springer; Taylor & Francis; SAGE; Cambridge; Oxford; American Chemical Society; ACM; BioMed Central; PLoS; Project Muse; Mary Ann Liebert; and many more.
If you have any feedback on the service, please contact the Library’s Electronic Resources team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: Fri, Jul 29, 2016